4-5 different colored sheets of card stock paper
double sided tape
washi tape (optional)
sewing machine (optional)
1. Print 2 invites per 8.5 in. x 11 in. page (words on a half of each side) on colored card stock paper and cut them out.
2. Create a stencil of each part of the tower, trace and cut out multiple on the different colored pages.
3. For the room of the tower, eyeball the position you would like it to be in, punch a hole through the middle castle spires, and tape to the back of the tower's body (or vice versa).
6. Attach roof of tower to room of tower with double sided tape.7. For the backing of the bookmark, double side tape and trace out the entirely constructed tower onto another card stock paper, and cut. You can stop the bookmark here, or you can finish off with a little sewing around the bookmark.
9. Use one piece of scotch tape to attach the bookmark the empty side of the invitation, then tape the end of the braid to the other side of the page.
10. I used two colored washi tape on the top right hand corner for embellishment.
There you go! Send me a link to your creation or post your photo here. I'd love to see the variations! :)