- Jute Webbing [Joann for $0.79/yard (3 feet). I got 2 yards and 2 in.]
- Key Tags (Joann for )
- Large Safety Pins
- Measuring Tape
- 3 thumb tacks or 1 large grommet
1. Using the stencil, write out the name of your child from the top of the jute webbing.
2. Tape down the measuring tape from 1 in. to 12 in. on a flat surface and begin marking every foot in large print (I free-handed, but you can use a stencil). I went up to 6 ft. Height doesn't really run in our families, but one can dream… haha
3. Mark in every inch in smaller print from bottom to the top of the webbing.
4. Then add key tags for different milestones. Because Boston is so little, I am putting in measurements from his doctor visits like 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, etc… after a year it'll be annual.
5. Hang it up with three thumb tacks, evenly placed apart. Or if you have a grommet tool, you can grommet the top and nail it to the wall.
You can easily put this together as a kit for someone's baby shower. It's an idea for a super easy and thoughtful gift. Let me know how your's goes!