Cambodia offers many wonderful flavors we've never had before. It was like a party in my mouth everyday. The cuisines and exotic fruits there were an explorative experience itself. Below are some of the foods we had that were delicious.
- pickled fruit, not sure what the English name is
- rice, grilled pork, pickled veggies on the side
- jack fruit
- rice, fried pork, pickled veggies on the side,
- grilled frog, actually really good
- spring roll
- dragon fruit, kind of tasteless surprisingly
- lok lak, stir-fried beef, fresh veggies, on a bed of fries and rice
- rambutan. yum!